For those looking to renew UpToDate account while off campus, you can use the following instructions to get set up.
- Log into MyQ
- Choose Citrix from the Applications menu on the left
- Choose yes to download the Citrix receiver -- click here to learn how to set up the receiver.
- Log into Citrix with your QU credentials
- Once Citrix has loaded, select any available Desktop option
- A remote desktop session will open. It might take several minutes to load. Open a browser window and navigate to the library website: MyQ--> IT & Libraries --> Edward & Barbara Netter Library
- Click the UpToDate link from the side toolbar and follow the steps to register/reregister your account
Click here for instructions for creating a new UpToDate account. If looking to create a new account from off campus, you will refer to the access instructions featured in this FAQ.
To learn more about mobile resources available through the Netter Library, visit our Mobile Resources Guide.