Answered By: Xueying Ren Last Updated: Jul 07, 2023 Views: 2699
While on campus follow the links from the Netter’s Library website to UpToDate. Once there, click on the "Log In / Register" link and create an account using your QU email address.
1. Log into MyQ
2. Choose Citrix from the Applications menu on the left
3. Choose yes to download the Citrix receiver -- click here to learn how to set up the receiver.
4. Log into Citrix with your QU credentials
5. Once Citrix has loaded, select any available Desktop option
6. A remote desktop session will open. It might take several minutes to load. Open a browser window and navigate to the library website: MyQ--> IT & Libraries --> Edward & Barbara Netter Library
7. Click the UpToDate link from the side toolbar.
8. Click the "Log In / Register" link and create an account using your QU email address.
After your account is created:
- On your mobile device, download the UpToDate app
- Open the app & login with your UpToDate username/password
- Use anywhere via wifi or you phone's network connection.
NOTE: To maintain off-campus access to UpToDate Anywhere via the app, you will need to log in from the Quinnipiac wireless network every 90 days to prove your continued affiliation with Quinnipiac University. You will receive a reminder email at every 85 days. Click here to view instructions for renewing your account from off campus.
This app requires use of an internet connection or data from your mobile plan. In other words, UpToDate Anywhere will not work in airplane mode.
To learn more about mobile resources available through the Netter Library, visit our Mobile Resources Guide.