Answered By: Jillian Silverberg Last Updated: Jul 21, 2021 Views: 9
To manually add a book chapter or book section to new RefWorks, follow the steps below (if you are adding a book chapter or section that you found in Access Medicine, follow these instructions):
1. Login to your New RefWorks account and hover your cursor over the +Add button (plus sign at the top left).
2. Select Create New Reference.
3. Select Book Section from the Reference Type drop down menu.
4. Fill in as much information as you can provide or is applicable. You can select Add More Fields to include more information.
Be sure to refer to your chosen citation style's formatting guide for concrete guidance on what fields to include. See the AMA OR APA guides for assistance. RefWorks will create a bibliography for you but it will not fill in any missing content.
5. Click Save, found in the top right corner of the Create New Reference window.
To learn more about RefWorks, consult this guide: