Answered By: Jillian Silverberg Last Updated: Jul 20, 2021 Views: 11
Projects allow you to maintain separate reference collections for different research projects. Each Project that you create will have its own set of references and folders. This is especially useful for those who may be juggling multiple projects and want to keep their references separate. Similar to folders, projects can be shared with others.
Creating a New Project:
1. Select the down-facing arrow button atop the main menu.
2. Select Manage Projects.
3. On the Manage Projects page, select Create a New Project.
4. Enter a name for the project and select Save. The newly created project will be added to the list of existing projects. You can switch between these projects at any time by traveling back to the Manage Projects page.
1. Select the arrow next to your project in the header. From the options given, select Manage Projects.
2. On the Manage Projects page, you can use the actions dropdown menu to select the following options:
- Rename the project
- Share project
- Set as current project -- makes it your default
- Delete project -- will delete all references stored in that particular project
To learn more about RefWorks, consult this guide: