Answered By: Jillian Silverberg Last Updated: Jul 21, 2021 Views: 9
Sharing a project allows you to work collaboratively with others.
Note: Projects can only be shared among those who have a New RefWorks account.
To share a project:
1. Log in to your New RefWorks account. Move your cursor to the Project Menu (the "V" icon), next to the project's name
- Navigate to the project you wish to share from the Project Menu.
2. When you have opened the project you wish to share, select Share this project from the available options in the Project Menu.
3. The Project Sharing Settings window will appear. If you have previously shared this project with other people, their names will be listed under Owners.
4. To share the project with someone, enter an email address in the Invite Members to Join field.
5. Select Done when finished.
- To remove a person from a shared project, click the X icon next to the member’s email address and then click Done.
- To unshare a project with all invited members, click Unshare Project.
To learn more about RefWorks, consult this guide: