Answered By: Jillian Silverberg Last Updated: Jul 14, 2021 Views: 458
Isabel is a web based point of care diagnosis checklist and knowledge tool.
How to access Isabel
1. On your mobile device, go to www.isabelhealthcare.com and login with ID: 39743 PW: isabel14. Select remember me.
2. Create a shortcut to Isabel on your home screen :
3. Scan the following QR code and save to your home screen -- see below for instructions
NOTE: For iPhones - Disable “Block Pop ups” in Settings in order to get to the linked resources.
How to scan a QR code and save the icon to your home screen for future use
1. Launch the Camera app on your device. Point it at the QR code.
2. Look for the notification banner at the top of the screen. Tap on it to open Isabel
3. To SAVE to the home screen
- On an iPhone or iPad: Tap on the share button (small square button with an arrow in it - middle bottom of the screen) Scroll right, left or up depending on the version of iOS you have to find the “Add to home screen”.
- On Android: Open the Android menu (three dots on the top right hand side of the screen) to find the “Add to home screen”’.
Click on Get checklist once all pertinent positive symptoms are entered