Answered By: Jillian Silverberg Last Updated: Jul 15, 2021 Views: 267
Installing the DynaMed app for your mobile device can be completed in three easy steps.
Note: The DynaMed app requires IOS 13 or later for Apple devices.
1. Access the library's website from MyQ. (MyQ --> IT & Libraries --> Edward and Barbara Netter Library
2. Select DynaMed, from the Top Resources box. The database will open in a new window.
3. Select Sign In, found at the top of the page after clicking the "person" icon.
4. On the sign-in page, select Register now to create your account. You must use your QU email address when creating your account
For assistance with creating an DynaMed account, please refer to this instructional video.
6. View the confirmation email on your device, then tap this authentication key. (Note: The activation link will expire in 48 hours)
Note: The app is authenticated for 3 months, after which you will be prompted to re-authenticate.
Congratulations, you can now use the DynaMed mobile app.
To learn more about mobile resources available through the Netter Library, visit our Mobile Resources Guide.