Answered By: Xueying Ren Last Updated: Jul 13, 2023 Views: 22
You can save your searches from PubMed and have the results e-mailed to you after logging in PubMed.
1. Logging in using your Google account or your QU credentials. Using QU credentials login, click "more Login options" - search Quinnipiac University - continue finishing login process.
2. Once logged in, perform the search in PubMed that you wish to save.
3. Click the "Create Alert" search link that appears underneath the search box -- the option won't appear until a search has been performed.
4. The screen will expand with options to help you save your search. These settings can be modified by going into your account (clicking your user name at the top right).
5. Select Save to finish the process.