Answered By: Jillian Silverberg Last Updated: Jul 14, 2021 Views: 1
You can save your searches from PubMed and have the results e-mailed to you through a free MyNCBI account.
Access to MyNCBI is available at the top right of the PubMed database search page.
1. Sign-in to use an existing account or click on register for an account to establish a new account.
- You can create an account using one of the 3rd party sign-in options. You may also use single-sign on with your Quinnipiac username and password. To access single-sign on, click on "More Sign Up Options" and search for Quinnipiac to reach the single-sign on screen.
2. Once logged in, perform the search in PubMed that you wish to save.
3. Click the "Create Alert" search link that appears underneath the search box -- the option won't appear until a search has been performed.
4. The screen will expand with options to help you save your search. These settings can be modified at any time by accessing the MyNCBI account.
5. Select Save to finish the process.