Answered By: Jillian Silverberg Last Updated: Jul 12, 2021 Views: 61
---There has been a change regarding Epocrates access---
As of Spring 2021, access to Epocrates has been reconfigured.
All School of Medicine (SOM) students can obtain free access to the mobile version of Epocrates. Those who had previously created an account will have. to create a new one.
The following graphic details the required steps for obtaining and accessing Epocrates on your mobile device.
Steps for Access
- On your mobile device, locate and download Epocrates
- Create a new medical student account
- You are not required to use your QU email address for this new account
- Select Upgrade for Free from the available options
- Enter your 11 digit Medical Education number
- All students are issued an ME number from AMA regardless of being a paid member
- If a student does not know their medical education number, they should contact AMA for assistance
- Select Continue to finalize your account creation.
Your access to the mobile version will remain until you graduate.
Note: Residents are not eligible for mobile access.