Answered By: Rachel Lerner Last Updated: Jul 21, 2021 Views: 1
Creating a public URL to share a read-only version of a folder with a professor or other collaborator is very simple! This is different from sharing a full version of your account or folder because the viewer does not need a RefWorks account to view the items.
2. Navigate to the folder you wish to share. You must have that folder open in order to create the public URL.
3. Once you are in the folder, click the Share icon (square with an arrow) from the top and then choose Share Folder.
4. In the next menu, look at the 2nd option (Public URL) and tap the Create Public URL button.
5. The URL will appear - this is what you can cut and paste and send to your collaborator. Click Done.
6. A sharing icon will appear next to the folder name to indicate that the folder has a share URL.
To delete the share URL, repeat the same process as above, but click Remove URL on the share screen.
To learn more about RefWorks, consult this guide: