Answered By: Jillian Silverberg Last Updated: Jul 15, 2021 Views: 9
The Medscape app is primarily a drug, disease, and treatment reference resource, with point-of-care decision-making tools. Features include a pill identifier, drug and drug-interaction lookup, medical calculators, procedure reference, and more. The app allows you to download bookmarked articles for offline access so you can read them anytime, anywhere!
How to add MedScape to your mobile device
1. Access the library's website from MyQ. (MyQ --> IT & Libraries --> Edward and Barbara Netter Library.
2. Click on the Databases tab (found on the right side of the header) and search for Medscape.
3. In the top right corner you will see options to either Register or Login. Select Register to create a new Medscape account. If you have already have a Medscape account, skip down to step #6.
4. Fill out the registration form with your information. Be sure to use your full QU email address: email@example.com.
5. Once you have finished registering, you should be automatically logged into your new Medscape account.
6. On your mobile device's app store, search for Medscape. Download the app and login with your Medscape account information.
To learn more about mobile resources available through the Netter Library, visit our Mobile Resources Guide.