Answered By: Jillian Silverberg Last Updated: Jul 15, 2021 Views: 40
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database is the most authoritative resource available on dietary supplements, herbal medicines, and complementary and integrative therapies. It consists of multiple databases and interactive features including the Effectiveness Checker, Nutrient Depletion Checker, Natural Product / Drug Interaction Checker, and Natural Medicines Brand Evidence-based Ratings (NMBER®).
How to Install the Natural Medicines app
1. Access the library's website from MyQ. (MyQ --> IT & Libraries --> Edward and Barbara Netter Library.
2. Click on the Databases tab (found on the right side of the header) and search for Natural Medicines.
3. Select Get Your Login ID, found in the upper right side of the page. You must create a Login ID in order to access the content on the app.
4. Fill in the information needed to create an account. Be sure to use your QU email address.
5. After you have finished filling in your registration information, you should receive an email confirming your account creation. Be sure to check your Junk/Spam folder.
7. Download the app and login with your Natural Medicines account information.
To learn more about mobile resources available through the Netter Library, visit our Mobile Resources Guide.