Answered By: Jillian Silverberg Last Updated: Mar 31, 2020 Views: 10
Known as Library Links, this feature allows you to connect your Google Scholar search results to the Netter Library's holdings while off campus. Setting up a library link will allow you to access full text articles available through QU Libraries' subscriptions.
You will have to manually set up a library link for the Netter Library in Google Scholar. Please refer to the steps below. If you encounter any issues, do not hesitate to reach out via Ask a Librarian.
1. Go to Google Scholar in your preferred web browser.
2. Click on the menu button  and then Settings  .
3. On the Settings page, select Library Links.
4. Search for Quinnipiac University. Once you find it, a new option will appear beneath Open WorldCat -- Library Search.
5. Be sure to check the box next to Quinnipiac University -- Full Text @ Quinnipiac U.
6. Click Save to complete the process.
You will have to repeat this process if you switch internet browsers.