Answered By: Jillian Silverberg Last Updated: Jul 21, 2021 Views: 19
The process for creating a bibliography has been simplified for the newest version of RefWorks.
1. Open New RefWorks and login using your New RefWorks credentials.
2. Select the folder of references you will be using for your bibliography.
3. Choose from the following options:
- Leave the boxes unchecked -- RefWorks will use all the references in the folder
- Check the boxes next to references to include specific references in your bibliography
- Check the box that says "Select all on this page," located beneath the title of the folder
4. Bring your cursor over to "Create a Bibliography" from the top menu bar. A dropdown menu will appear. Select "Create a Bibliography" from the options.
5. When the bibliography opens it will appear in the citation style most recently used. Select a different citation style from the dropdown menu or by typing in the style's name in the search box. The bibliography will automatically update once a new style has been selected.
6. After you have settled on a citation style, copy the formatted bibliography and paste it into your word processing software (Microsoft Word, Pages, Google Docs etc).
To learn more about RefWorks, consult this guide: