Answered By: Rachel Lerner Last Updated: Jul 21, 2021 Views: 1
Importing citations from Cochrane into New RefWorks is an easy process:
1. Open RefWorks and login. You must search the database in the same type of browser (Safari, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.) in which you are logged into RefWorks.
2. Perform your search within the Cochrane Library
3. Click the title of the article you wish to import into RefWorks.
4. Once in the article record, select Cite this Review on the left right side of the page.
5. A new window will open. Select the RefWorks logo.
6. Select Yes, export to the newest version of RefWorks
7. The browser will open a new tab that will confirm that your items have been downloaded into RefWorks.
To learn more about RefWorks, consult this guide: