Answered By: Xueying Ren Last Updated: Jul 13, 2023 Views: 102
Read by QxMD is a personalized medical & scientific platform that allows students and healthcare professionals to keep up with the latest research that impacts their practice. Click here to learn more about Read by QxMd.
Mobile access to Read by QxMD is a short, three-step process:
1. Download the app onto your mobile device.
- Search for Read by QxMD in either the App Store or in Google Play.
2. Create a QxMd account.
- Open Read by QxMD and create an account by selecting "Getting Started". Be sure to use your Quinnipiac email address when creating an account.
- The app will ask you a few questions in order to best personalize its content to your profession, specialty, location, and areas of interest.
- You can also do the following:
- Set up custom-made alerts by entering keywords for the system to search.
- Add collections of articles to help you stay up-to-date on the latest research.
- Designate journal titles found in MEDLINE to follow so you can stay on top of the latest literature.
3. Connect to your Institutional Access.
- Click on the Account Settings icon at the top-left corner. It is shaped like a gear.
- Select Institutional Access.
- Click on the Add button at the top-right.
- A list of institutions should appear. Search for your institution and select it.
- Select your login preference:
- We recommend using "Automatic Login Using Library Login".
- Enter the credentials you use to access your institution's library (QU login).
- Click the Check icon to confirm.
To learn more about mobile resources available through the Netter Library, visit our Mobile Resources Guide.