Related Topics

    Answered By: Jillian Silverberg
    Last Updated: Jul 21, 2021     Views: 131

    The Office of Student Accessibility provides students with disabilities equal access to all University activities and programs. Here are the applicable laws, rules, required documentation, and responsibilities.  


    The physical Office of Student Accessibility can be found in the Learning Commons on the second floor of the School of Law Center on the North Haven Campus.

    Questions can be directed to or 203-582-7600.

    Submit a Question

    Your email is safe with us - we will not share it, but we need it to answer you!
    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.