Answered By: Jillian Silverberg Last Updated: Jul 15, 2021 Views: 151
The AccessMedicine mobile app is available on Android and Apple devices. The app includes the following tools:
- Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment
- Fitzpatrick’s Clinical Dermataolgy Atlas
- Guide to Diagnostic Tests
All Quinnipiac users must create a MyAccess account in order to utilize the resources provided through the AccessMedicine app.
Creating a MyAccess account:
1. On your computer, navigate to the Netter Library website.
2. Navigate to AccessMedicine. You can either select the link that is available in the 'Top Resource' box, found on the left side of the page OR travel to the library's database page to access AccessMedicine.
3. Once you've accessed AccessMedicine, bring your cursor over to the top right corner and select “Sign In”. Be sure to select the option that says "Access Provided By: Quinnipiac University".
4. Select “Create a Free MyAccess Profile” to begin your account creation (See below).
5. Follow the prompts to create your profile.
IMPORTANT: To maintain the account's continued activation, users must sign in every 90 days, either on or off campus by logging into AccessMedicine via the Netter Library website.
Adding AccessMedicine to your mobile device:
1. In the App Store or Google Play Store, download the AccessMedicine app.
2. Once installed, open the application. Follow the instructions to sign into your MyAccess account.
To learn more about mobile resources available through the Netter Library, visit our Mobile Resources Guide.