Answered By: Jillian Silverberg Last Updated: Jul 09, 2021 Views: 3513
Each Micromedex resource has its own app and access code.
Part One: Obtaining the access code:
2. On your computer, navigate to Micromedex through the Netter Library's website.
3. Once in Micromedex, either select the 'Download mobile apps' option listed at the bottom of the purple Resources box OR, the 'Mobile Application Access' link in the top right corner.
4. You will be presented with three options. Select the first: Micromedex native mobile apps (offline access, included with content subscription).
5. Installation instructions will appear for numerous Micromedex products. Through the Netter Library, you have access to the following: IBM Micromedex® Drug Ref, IBM Micromedex® Drug Int., and IBM Micromedex® IV Comp. Each app has its own short list of instructions. Read each set of installation instructions for the corresponding access code. See image below for example.
Part Two: Downloading the app:
1. Search "Micromedex" in the App Store or Google Play.
Be sure to download one of the the following Micromedex apps: IBM Micromedex® Drug Ref, IBM Micromedex® Drug Int., and IBM Micromedex® IV Comp.
5. Open the app on your device.
6. When asked to select user level, choose the option 'University Subscribed'.
7. Enter the appropriate password.
NOTE: The password is case-sensitive. Please enter it exactly as it appears on Micromedex's website.