Answered By: Jessica Kilham Last Updated: Mar 20, 2017 Views: 173
Isabel is now available via the iTunes app store and Google Play store - your institutions ID and PW will now work on your mobile device (iPhone / iPad / Android / Tablet) once you download the app.
For access on an iPhone / iPad you can download the Isabel app from iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/isabel/id473503904?mt=8. For access on an Android device you can download the Isabel app from Google Play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.isabelhealthcare.isabelPro. Follow these instructions to bypass the charges. You will need access to a computer to open the desktop version during setup. You will only need to do this once!
- Download the Isabel app
- On the registration page – click on ‘login’ (bottom left corner)
- On your desktop or laptop computer, navigate to Isabel.
- On the top right side of the page, there will be a link that reads "Mobile Access Details." Click this link and note the user ID and password.
- Login to the mobile version with the user ID and password provided, and check "remember me."
- Once logged in, navigate to Settings and select your preferred default age group & region