Answered By: Rachel Lerner Last Updated: Feb 24, 2015 Views: 6
You can have multiple RefWorks accounts associated with your QU email address. Some people like to take advantage of this feature while working on group projects; if you need a RefWorks account for the project, you can create a new account for the group. Others people prefer to have multiple personal accounts. The choice is yours!
To take advantage of this multiple account feature, follow these steps.
1. Navigate to Refworks through the Netter Library website (under Top Resources).
2. If you are already signed into RefWorks, sign out.
3. Click the "Sign Up for a New Account" link above the login screen.
4. Follow the directions to create a new account. YOU MUST USE YOUR QU EMAIL ADDRESS! You will want to choose a DIFFERENT username and password as your other RefWorks account.
5. Once you submit, you will receive an email to confirm the account. It will also contain the university's group code, which is helpful for off-campus access.