Answered By: Jessica Kilham Last Updated: Apr 29, 2015 Views: 308
1. Download the free MicroMedex App from the iTunes Store or Google Play
2. To get the access code, access MicroMedex through the Netter Library website
3. Once in MicroMedex, click on DOWNLOAD MOBILE APPS-- this will bring you to the access code
4. Scroll down to the resource you want and get the correct password-- listed as Step 4 and marked in bold.
5. Open the app on your device
6. When asked to select user level, choose University Subscribed
7. Enter the password
NOTE: The password is case-sensitive. Please enter it exactly as it appears here.