Answered By: Jessica Kilham Last Updated: Mar 03, 2015 Views: 37
What is First Consult? It is a clinical reference tool that includes evidence-based summaries on various topics.
As part of the Library's subscription to ClinicalKey, affiliates of Quinnipiac have unlimited access to the First Consult app for iOS devices.
Create a personal ClinicalKey account through the Library's subscription, download the app, and use it anywhere you take your mobile device (even in areas without wireless coverage).
NOTE: available on iPhone/iPad Only
Step by Step Install Instructions:
- On a computer, visit the Netter Library's subscription to ClinicalKey
- At the top right of the ClinicalKey page, click Login.
- Next, click on Not Registered? to create an account
- On your iOS device (iPhone, iPod, or iPad), visit the App store. Search for "First Consult" and install the free First Consult app on your iOS device.
- Once installed, log in to First Consult on your mobile device with your ClinicalKey user name and password. You should now have access to First Consult's differential diagnosis and other information on your mobile device, even when wireless access is unavailable.