Answered By: Lisa Adriani Last Updated: Nov 11, 2015 Views: 31
Importing citations from Proquest databases into RefWorks is an easy process:
1. Open RefWorks and login. You then must search the ProQuest database in the same type of browser (Safari, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.) in which you are logged into RefWorks.
2. Perform your search in ProQuest.
3. Select the items you wish to export to your folder.
4. Next click on "More" along the top right side above the search results. A box should appear. Select Refworks from the list in the box.
5. A pop-up window will appear. Make sure the Output is set to RefWorks. Then click Continue.
6. RefWorks will open up in a new window where it indicates that the references were imported. At this point, you can view the imported items by selecting "View Last Imported Folder."
To learn more about RefWorks, consult this guide: http://libraryguides.quinnipiac.edu/NetterRefworks