Answered By: Rachel Lerner Last Updated: Aug 06, 2014 Views: 25
1. Perform your search in Google Scholar.
2. Under each citation you will see a link called "Cite." Click this link.
3. Select the "Import into RefWorks" link at the bottom left of the window. You will be prompted to login to your RefWorks account. Once you do, the citation will download into your RefWorks account.
1. From the front page of Google Scholar, click on the settings option at the top center of the page.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the Bibliography Manager section. Select the "Show links to import citations into..." radio button. Use the dropdown menu to select RefWorks. Click save.
3. You will now notice that there are download links for RefWorks under each citation. The first time you click the link under a citation you wish to download, you will be asked to login. Once you have logged in, your citation will download and you will not be asked to login again during the session.
For more information about RefWorks, please visit: http://libraryguides.quinnipiac.edu/NetterRefworks