Answered By: Rachel Lerner Last Updated: Aug 06, 2014 Views: 60
Importing citations from Web of Knowledge into RefWorks is an easy process:
1. Open RefWorks and login. You must search Web of Knowledge in the same type of browser (Safari, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.) in which you are logged into RefWorks.
2. Perform your search in Web of Knowledge.
3. Add the items you wish to export to your Marked List.
4. When you are ready to export all items, navigate to your Marked List. (It can be found at the top right of the screen.)
5. Select the items you wish to export. (You can also delete items directly from the list by clicking the small red X to the left of any individual record.)
6. Select the fields you wish to export (the default fields are already checked)
7. Choose RefWorks from the "Sent to" dropdown list.
8. You will receive a brief confirmation screen that your references have been downloaded.
To learn more about Refworks, consult this guide: