Answered By: Rachel Lerner Last Updated: Feb 11, 2015 Views: 137
Importing citations from CINAHL, LGBT Life, Social Work Abstracts, SocIndex, or PsycInfo into RefWorks is an easy process:
1. Open RefWorks and login. You must search the database in the same type of browser (Safari, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.) in which you are logged into RefWorks.
2. Perform your search.
3. Add the items you wish to export to your folder.
4. When you are ready to export all items, navigate to your folder. (It can be found on the right side of the screen.)
5. Select the items you wish to export. If you select none, all items in the folder will be exported.
6. On the right side of the screen, click the "Export" icon.
7. Choose the "Direct Export to RefWorks" option. Click "Save."
8. The browser will open a new tab that will confirm that your items have been downloaded into RefWorks.
To learn more about RefWorks, consult this guide: